Apple (AAPL) Targets Electric Car Production as Early at 2024 - Reuters
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq jumps 1% as weak jobs data eases Fed tapering worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - December 21, 2020 3:39 PM EST)
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) is moving forward with self-driving car tech and is targeting 2024 to produce a passenger vehicle that could include its own breakthrough battery technology, according to Reuters, citing people familiar with the matter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Active options: AAPL TSLA PTON ROKU PLTR AMC BAC AMZN NIO
- ChemoCentryx (CCXI) sinks 45% as trading resumes following mixed FDA AdCom
- Apple (AAPL) Awards Additional $410 Million from its Advanced Manufacturing Fund to II-VI (IIVI)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!