Apple (AAPL) Developing Wireless Battery Pack for iPhone Charging - Bloomberg
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) is working on a magnetically attached battery pack for the newest iPhones, an accessory that would wirelessly charge the handset, according to Bloomberg, citing people with knowledge of the product.
It has been developing the attachment for a least a year and has been scheduled to launch in the months following the release of the iPhone 12 line, introduced in October.
The accessory has faced development issued related to software.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Active options: AAPL TSLA AMD NIO BAC PLTR AMC DKNG WFC
- UBS Survey on Apple (AAPL) Services Shows Better Engagement Globally, Nearly 80% of Users Upgrading From a Prior iPhone
- Apple (AAPL)Active options: AAPL TSLA AMD NIO PLTR BAC NVDA PLUG SNAP FB AMC