Albertsons (ACI) on Watch Following Activist Chatter
- Stocks tumble after weak U.S. confidence data; oil gains
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
- Apple's (AAPL) Runs into 5G Modem Development Issues, Will Continue to Use Qualcomm (QCOM) - Analyst
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Albertsons (NYSE: ACI) shares were on focus following unconfirmed chatter that the company could be a target for activist investor Jana. The source of the rumor was said to be DealReporter.
The rumor follows earlier chatter about a large block trade.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global Infrastructure Partners Said to Be Evaluating Bid for WideOpenWest (WOW) - Source
- UPDATE: Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) is abandoning auction of Boots the Chemist - Sky
- Spirit Airlines (SAVE) shareholder TIG Advisors to vote against the Frontier Group (ULCC) merger - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!