Xiaomi says to launch its own computer chip on March 29
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
FILE PHOTO: People wearing protective face masks visit Xiaomi brand's store, amid the outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Kyiv, Ukraine October 22, 2020. REUTERS/Valentyn Ogirenko/File Photo
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SHANGHAI (Reuters) - Xiaomi Corp will unveil a new self-developed computer chip on March 29, the company announced on Friday on its official Weibo social media account.
(Reporting by Josh Horwitz; Editing by Christian Schmollinger)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank and call centre employees agree on pay deal - sources
- Philippines protests China's 'threatening' South China Sea presence
- Tedros denounces vaccine inequity as COVAX sharing scheme marks first year