White House says unvaccinated face great risks from travel
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
FILE PHOTO: White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki delivers remarks during a press briefing at the White House in Washington, U.S., March 9, 2021. REUTERS/Tom Brenner
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - White House spokeswoman Jen Psaki said on Wednesday that people who are not vaccinated face a great risk from travel as she sought to convince more Americans to take the vaccine.
(Reporting by Andrea Shalal and Steve Holland)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SAP SE (SAP) saw a sharp acceleration in new cloud business across its cloud portfolio
- Healthcare collapse imminent, Brazil's Sao Paulo warns, as COVID-19 cases surge
- Analysis: Hot or cold war? Investors try to second guess Russia's military manoeuvres