White House says 27 million COVID-19 vaccine doses to ship out this week
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Vials of Johnson & Johnson's Janssen coronavirus disease (COVID-19) vaccine candidate are seen during the Phase 3 ENSEMBLE trial in an undated photograph. Johnson & Johnson/Handout via REUTERS.
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ON BOARD AIR FORCE ONE (Reuters) - The White House on Tuesday said 27 million COVID-19 vaccine doses will be distributed to U.S. states and other localities this week, including 4 million doses from Johnson & Johnson.
White House coronavirus response coordinator Jeff Zients updated the nation's governors on the vaccine supply in a call earlier Tuesday, White House spokeswoman Jen Psaki told reporters on board Air Force One.
(Reporting by Nandita Bose and Doina Chiacu; writing by Susan Heavey; editing by Chris Reese)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pompeo violated ethics rules by asking State Dept employees to do personal tasks -watchdog
- Canada's immigration initiative for Hong Kong residents receives over 500 applications early on
- Dogecoin surges to record high, up almost 300% in a week