UK to convene committee to look at fallout from triggering Article 16 - Sky News
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
FILE PHOTO: A British Union flag flutters in front of one of the clock faces of the 'Big Ben' clocktower of The Houses of Parliament in central London, Britain, February 22, 2016. REUTERS/Toby Melville/File Photo
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Reuters) - Britain is activating a key government committee to look at the fallout from suspending cooperation over Northern Ireland, Sky News reported on Thursday.
UK ministers are holding discussions inside the key cabinet committee, which oversaw Brexit fallout preparations, about the repercussions of triggering Article 16, which allows the UK to stop following some parts of the Northern Ireland Protocol, the report added.
(Reporting by Aakriti Bhalla in Bengaluru)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kuwaiti minister says visit aims to rebuild trust with Lebanon
- Philippines' presidential hopefuls tout post-pandemic recovery plans
- German government distances itself from navy chief's comments on Putin
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!