UK lawmaker Simon Clarke appointed to key Treasury role
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Britain's Chief Secretary to the Treasury Simon Clarke walks outside Downing Street in London, Britain, September 15, 2021. REUTERS/Hannah McKay
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LONDON (Reuters) - British lawmaker Simon Clarke was appointed as Chief Secretary to the Treasury on Wednesday, taking on the department's second most important job which includes management of public spending.
(Reporting by William James; Editing by Chris Reese)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kyrie Irving's vaccination stance looms large over NBA season
- Father suspected of killing daughters, grandchildren in Pakistan marriage feud - police
- China's Sept industrial output rises 3.1% y/y, misses forecasts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!