Syrian foreign minister arrives in Tehran for two-day visit - ISNA
- Wall St drops at open as Ukraine tensions weigh at start of crucial week
- Kohl's (KSS) Shares Explode 30% as Takeover Battle Heats Up
- Cowen Sees Apple (AAPL) Likely to Bounce on Earnings, iPhone Upside and Flight to Quality
- Peloton (PTON) Stock Gains on Report Activist Investor is Pushing for Management Changes, Potential Sale
- Ukraine tensions lift dollar, yuan holds firm
FILE PHOTO: Syria’s foreign minister Faisal Mekdad addresses the 76th Session of the United Nations General Assembly, at the U.N. headquarters in New York, U.S., September 27, 2021. John Minchillo/Pool via REUTERS
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DUBAI (Reuters) - Syria's Foreign Minister Faisal Mekdad is due in Tehran on Sunday for a two-day visit, Iran's semi-official ISNA news agency said.
Mekdad's stay in Tehran coincides with Emirati national security adviser Sheikh Tahnoon bin Zayed Al Nahyan's official visit to the Iranian capital.
(Reporting by Dubai Newsroom; Editing by David Clarke)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Christian MP goes on trial in Finland for calling homosexuality a disorder
- Stage set for trial of Switzerland's former star banker
- Dutch watchdog fines Apple 5 million euros for failure to comply on app store
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!