Syrian air defenses respond to 'Israeli aggression': state media
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on bank earnings boost
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar slips to 4-week low hurt by recent retreat in yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CAIRO - (Reuters) - Syria's air defense systems confronted Israeli missiles in the southern region late on Wednesday, state news agency SANA said.
The Israeli military declined to comment.
State media said the “Israeli aggression” targeted the southern region of Quneitra.
(Reporting by Alaa Swilam and Omar Fahmy; Editing by Leslie Adler)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spanish volunteer firefighter jailed for sparking wildfire
- White House says Biden will speak on pandemic response next week
- Jeffrey Epstein's accusers cannot challenge plea agreement: U.S. appeals court