State to announce actions in response to Khashoggi killing at 2:30 pm: source
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
FILE PHOTO: The Committee to Protect Journalists and other press freedom activists hold a candlelight vigil in front of the Saudi Embassy to mark the anniversary of the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi at the kingdom's consulate in Istanbul, Wednesda
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. State Department has informed lawmakers that it will announce actions taken in response to the killing of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi at 2:30 pm EST (1930 GMT) on Friday, a congressional source said.
(Reporting by Patricia Zengerle; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Snap adds more users than Wall Street expected as improved app takes hold
- U.S. companies are beating profit estimates at record rate
- White House says Biden is finalizing details of American Family Plan