Shell enters supply deal with Amazon to provide renewable energy
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
FILE PHOTO: A Shell logo is seen at a gas station in Buenos Aires, Argentina, March 12, 2018. REUTERS/Marcos Brindicci
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Reuters) - A unit of oil major Royal Dutch Shell said on Monday it has agreed to supply Amazon.com Inc with renewable energy, which will help the U.S. online retailer power its business completely using clean energy by 2025, five years before its target.
Shell Energy Europe BV said it will provide the renewable energy from a subsidy-free offshore wind farm constructed off the coast of the Netherlands. (https://go.shell.com/2MCUTbA)
(Reporting by Indranil Sarkar in Bengaluru; Editing by Shounak Dasgupta)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Russian security service briefly detains Ukrainian diplomat
- US investigators probing breach at code testing company Codecov
- Four members of Sikh community among dead in Indianapolis FedEx shooting -group