Saudi-led coalition thwarted two drones and a ballistic missile launched by Yemen's Houthis -state media
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CAIRO - (Reuters) - The Saudi-led coalition in Yemen said on Thursday it had thwarted and destroyed a ballistic missile that Yemen's Houthis launched towards Khamis Mushait in Saudi Arabia and an explosives-laden drone that was launched towards the kingdom's southern region, state media reported.
The coalition spokesman also said early on Thursday that the coalition had thwarted an explosives-laden drone launched by the Iran-aligned Houthis towards the same city.
(Reporting by Alaa Swilam and Omar Fahmy; Editing by Catherine Evans)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prosecutors say Kristin Smart was killed during rape or attempted rape
- Almost half of Shopify's top execs to depart company: CEO
- Brazil investigates reports of vaccines being exchanged for illegal gold