Options on Coinbase Global to start trading on April 20, Nasdaq says
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
The logo for Coinbase Global Inc, the biggest U.S. cryptocurrency exchange, is displayed on the Nasdaq MarketSite jumbotron and others at Times Square in New York, U.S., April 14, 2021. REUTERS/Shannon Stapleton
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Options on Coinbase Global Inc are set to start trading on Nasdaq options exchanges from Tuesday, less than a week after the cryptocurrency exchange went public, a representative for the exchange said on Monday.
The launch of the equity options on the stock will offer a new way for investors to bet on the fortunes of Coinbase, which recently went public in a high-profile debut on the Nasdaq that briefly valued it at more than $100 billion.
(Reporting by Saqib Iqbal Ahmed; Editing by Chris Reese)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zimbabwe court rules chief justice's tenure extension is invalid
- Proxy advisor ISS recommends votes for Chevron CEO, directors
- Former Italian PM Berlusconi slips out of hospital unseen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!