Online pensions provider Pensionbee plans London listing
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LONDON (Reuters) - Online pensions provider Pensionbee plans to list on the London Stock Exchange, it said on Tuesday.
The firm has around 130,000 customers and 1.5 billion pounds ($2.08 billion) of assets under administration, it said in a statement.
Pensionbee said it planned an institutional offering and an offer for existing customers, with shares to be admitted to the high growth segment of the London Stock Exchange's main market.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods is acting as key adviser and sole global co-ordinator.
($1 = 0.7226 pounds)
(Reporting by Carolyn Cohn; Editing by Rachel Armstrong)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Senate panel to consider Biden Postal Board nominees April 22
- Cambodia launches lockdown in capital as COVID-19 outbreak spreads
- Australian doctors urge government to rethink mass vaccination hubs