Nissan's China passenger and light vehicle sales jump 70.6% in first quarter
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
FILE PHOTO: Nissan Motor's logo is displayed during a press preview for the company's new Ariya all-battery SUV at Nissan Pavilion in Yokohama, south of Tokyo, Japan July 14, 2020. REUTERS/Issei Kato/File Photo
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SHANGHAI (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co's passenger and light vehicle business in China increased unit sales by 70.6% year on year in the first three months of 2021, the company said in a statement on Wednesday.
The division sold 352,352 vehicles in the quarter.
(Reporting by Josh Horwitz; Editing by David Goodman)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Russia beefs up warship presence in Black Sea as Ukraine tensions simmer
- Jailed Kremlin critic Navalny at growing risk of kidney failure - medics union
- Yemen's Houthis say they have hit Saudi Arabia's King Khalid air base