Kenya President-elect Ruto says electoral commission officials are heroes
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 343,830 EV Units in Q3, Misses Estimates
- European Stocks Lower; U.K. Tax U-Turn, Credit Suisse Woes in Focus
- Credit Suisse (CS) Slumps as CEO Reassurances Fail to Convince
- U.K. Govt to Abandon Cut to Top Tax Rate
Kenya's Deputy President William Ruto and presidential candidate for the United Democratic Alliance (UDA) and Kenya Kwanza political coalition reacts after being declared the winner of Kenya's presidential election at the IEBC National Tallying Centre at
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NAIROBI (Reuters) - Kenya's President-elect William Ruto said on Monday that the electoral commission officials were heroes minutes after he was declared winner of a presidential vote, in a ceremony marred by scuffles and senior officials of the electoral body disowning the results.
(Reporting by Duncan Miriri; Writing by James Macharia Chege; Editing by Hugh Lawson)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Russia may start providing trade finance to importers of its grain - farm minister
- German manufacturing shrinks in Sept as new orders slump - PMI
- NFT sales plunge in Q3, down by 60% from Q2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!