Japan's NTT, OurCrowd to jointly invest in Israeli tech firms
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - NTT Finance said on Tuesday it will establish an investment vehicle that will invest in Israeli tech startups from venture firm OurCrowd's portfolio.
NTT Finance, a subsidiary of NTT Group or Nippon Telegraph and Telephone, said it will commit $15 million into OurCrowd's portfolio through the vehicle, called NTT Finance Israel LP.
OurCrowd will provide NTT early access to its deal flow pipeline which include Israeli firms with technologies such as artificial intelligence and self-driving cars, NTT and OurCrowd said in a joint release.
"NTT Finance will contribute to pursuing business growth for both NTT Group and startups in Israel, facilitating potential opportunities to launch collaborations between their businesses, through expanding venture investments in IT startups," said NTT Finance President Yoshikiyo Sakai.
OurCrowd has more than $1.5 billion in commitments and has invested in more than 240 companies and 25 funds.
(Reporting by Steven Scheer; Editing by Rami Ayyub)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Saudi Aramco to refinance $10 billion revolving loans: sources
- U.S. Supreme Court curbs FTC's power to recoup ill-gotten gains
- U.S. general concerned about Afghan security forces after troop withdrawal