Italy OKs simultaneous administration of COVID vaccine with flu shot
- S&P 500, Dow close at new highs as Facebook starts heavy earnings week
- Facebook (FB) Stock Jumps With Guidance Not As Bad as Feared
- Tesla (TSLA) Joins Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google in Trillion Dollar Club
- PayPal (PYPL) Stock Soars Over 6% on Confirmation It Won't Acquire Pinterest (PINS) 'At This Time'; PINS Stock Down 11%
- Biggest Single EV Purchase Ever: Tesla (TSLA) Stock Soars as Hertz Orders 100,000 EVs in $4.2 Billion Deal, Analyst Bulled-up
FILE PHOTO: A woman receives a dose of the Moderna vaccine against the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) at the Music Auditorium in Rome, Italy, August 5, 2021. REUTERS/Guglielmo Mangiapane/File Photo
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
MILAN (Reuters) - Italy's health ministry has given its green light for people to receive a COVID-19 vaccine and a flu shot at the same time, it said in a statement on Saturday.
Earlier this week a British study found it was safe for people to receive a COVID-19 vaccine and a flu shot concomitantly and it did not negatively impact the immune response produced by either.
(Reporting by Agnieszka Flak; editing by Emilio Parodi)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IATA sees unacceptable trend in tax hikes for aviation in Latin America
- Facebook invests billions in metaverse efforts as ad business slows
- Recognizing Myanmar junta won't stop violence: outgoing U.N. envoy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!