Israeli troops kill Palestinian teen in West Bank clash -Palestinian officials
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
RAMALLAH, West Bank (Reuters) - Israeli soldiers shot and killed a Palestinian teenager during a clash in the occupied West Bank on Friday, the Palestinian Health Ministry said.
The violence erupted at a protest against Israeli settlements near the city of Ramallah
Witnesses said a crowd of young Palestinians hurled stones at Israeli forces, who in turn opened fire.
A 17-year Palestinian was shot and later died of his wounds, the Health Ministry said.
The Israeli army had no immediate comment on the incident.
(Reporting by Ali Sawafta and Nidal al-Mughrabi; Editing by Sandra Maler)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mexican state of Sonora approves same-sex marriage
- Inspiration4 benefactor-commander under quarantine with COVID-19-positive family
- Former Kweichow Moutai chair sentenced to life in prison -Xinhua
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!