I would take the AstraZeneca vaccine, Germany's Merkel says
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
FILE PHOTO: German Finance Minister and Vice-Chancellor Olaf Scholz walks past German Chancellor Angela Merkel as they attend the weekly cabinet meeting in Berlin, Germany March 17, 2021. Tobias Schwarz/Pool via REUTERS
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BERLIN (Reuters) - German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Friday she would take AstraZeneca's COVID-19 shot.
"I would get vaccinated with AstraZeneca," Merkel told a news conference after a meeting with state leaders.
(Writing by Paul Carrel, editing by Thomas Escritt)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- India reports more than 200,000 new COVID-19 cases for first time
- Yemen's Houthis say they attacked Aramco, Patriot targets in Jazan
- E-commerce platform connects young Afghan female entrepreneurs with the world