France's OVHcloud prepares for $4.7 billion IPO- WSJ
- Wall Street closes at record but Facebook weighs
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Revenue Surges 41% in Q3, Stock Dips
- Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Gains on Q1 Beat as Cloud Revenue Surges 36%
- Robinhood (HOOD) Stock Dips 8% on Worse Than Expected Q3 Results as MAUs Drop, Equities Dip 27%, and Crypto Rises 860%
- Intel (INTC) Sees Insider Buys from CEO Gelsinger and 4 Other Insiders
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Reuters) - French cloud computing services provider OVHcloud plans to launch a possible initial public offering as soon as Monday that could value it at more than $4.7 billion, the Wall Street Journal reported https://on.wsj.com/3nP539c on Sunday, citing people familiar with the matter.
The cloud-service provider won't make any final decision on whether to proceed with the offering and targeted price and valuation until it finishes determining investor interest, the newspaper said.
The company is expected to list its shares in Paris if the offering proceeds, the report added.
In June, the family-owned company re-committed to an IPO on Euronext's Paris stock exchange but provided no timetable and no fundraising target.
OVHcloud did not immediately respond to Reuters request for comment.
(Reporting by Sabahatjahan Contractor in Bengaluru; Editing by Daniel Wallis)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Airlines brace for early 'long lines' when U.S. lifts travel restrictions
- Aromatherapy spray sold by Walmart behind rare bacterial outbreak - CDC
- Factbox - Mort Sahl's satirical observations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!