Death toll from Niger attacks rises to 137, says government
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DAKAR (Reuters) - Armed men killed 137 people in coordinated raids on villages in southwestern Niger on Sunday, the government said, revising the toll up from a previous estimate by local authorities of around 60.
(Reporting by Moussa Aksar; Writing by Alessandra Prentice; Editing by Chris Reese)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook begins testing ads in Instagram Reels
- Boeing still working on fix for 106 grounded 737 MAX planes: FAA
- Czechs order Russia to sharply cut embassy staffing