Computing firm OVHcloud IPO set to go ahead at low end of price range
- S&P 500 climbs to record closing high; IBM weighs on the Dow
- Intel (INTC) Stock Sinks 7% as Q3 Revenue Misses, Guidance Disappoints and CFO Exits
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
The logo of French cloud computing company OVHcloud is seen on a data-center building in Strasbourg, France, October 13, 2021. REUTERS/Christian Hartmann/Files
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PARIS (Reuters) - French cloud computing services provider OVHcloud's IPO is set to move ahead at a price of 18.5 euros per share, at the low end of the range, one of the banks in charge of the operation said on Wednesday, valuing the firm at about 3.5 billion euros.
One of the bookrunners said the offer is already oversubscribed although the books will not close until Thursday midday.
On Oct. 5, OVHcloud - the second-biggest European-based cloud services provider after Deutsche Telekom's T-Systems according to Synergy Research - had set a price range of a 18.5 to 20 euros per shares, which would lead to a market value of 3.5 to 3.74 billion euros.
(Reporting by GV De Clercq; Editing by Kirsten Donovan)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPO for Ventyx Biosciences (VTYX) Opens 17% Higher, Valuing Co. at $882 Million
- California seeks strict limits on new oil drilling near communities
- In U.N. showdown over Xinjiang, China says 'lies still lies'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!