China's consumption to recover rapidly in 2021 - commerce minister
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
FILE PHOTO: People wearing face masks following the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak walk past shops along Yandaixiejie alley, in Beijing, China January 16, 2021. REUTERS/Tingshu Wang
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BEIJING (Reuters) - China's commerce minister said on Monday that consumption would recover rapidly this year as the economy rebounds further and the COVID-19 epidemic is brought under control.
Wang Wentao made the comments on the sidelines of the annual meeting of parliament.
(Reporting by Lusha Zhang and Ryan Woo; Editing by Kevin Liffey)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Denmark to decide on Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 shot next week
- Instagram launches feature to tackle hate speech, abuse
- European stocks bounce back on earnings support; Juventus slides