Britain is not exempt from vaccine export permit scheme: EU official
- S&P 500, Dow dip ahead of earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Britain is not exempt from a new scheme to monitor and require authorisation of vaccine exports from the European Union, a Commission official said on Friday.
The EU has exempted a number of countries, including many neighbours and poorer countries, from the scheme which will run until the end of March.
(Reporting by Philip Blenkinsop, editing by Robin Emmott)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Harvey Weinstein is indicted in California, appears at extradition hearing
- Exclusive: Goldman risk group examines 2021 market events for lessons - sources
- Air France-KLM to raise 1 billion euros via share issue