Private Equity in Talks to Buy Stake in Ticket Monster (GRPN)
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Private equity firms KKR & Co. (NYSE: KKR) and Anchor Partners are in talks to buy a stake in Groupon's (NASDAQ: GRPN) Ticket Monster, according to Seoul Economic Daily. A 51% stake in the company would cost around $316 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Oil Driller Ep Energy Said To Attract Takeover Interest From Private Equity Firms Including Encap And Quantum - Reuters
- KKR Appoints Adriane Brown as New Independent Director
- FS/KKR Advisor, LLC Announces Closing of Merger of FS KKR Capital Corp. and FS KKR Capital Corp. II and Announces $100 million Share Repurchase Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPrivate Equity, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!