Winly Mobile App Launches New Release Helping Entrepreneurs and Executives Shift Their Business into Growth Position
- Solid Microsoft forecast, tech strength push Nasdaq higher
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Tops EPS and Revenue Estimates But Shares Dip on YouTube and Cloud Miss, Analysts See Positive Risk/Reward Despite High Expectations
- Oil drops more than 1% as U.S. stockpiles rise sharply
- Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Gains on Strong FQ1 Results and Guidance, Analysts Raise Price Targets on Azure and Windows Outperformance
- Goldman Sachs Expects Coca-Cola (KO) Stock to Outperform Today After Strong Q3 Results
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
New York, NY (PRWEB) March 29, 2016
Business apps are becoming increasingly popular with entrepreneurs, making visionaries faster and better at being productive and efficient. While having a top notch team is a huge part of their success, using cutting edge apps has also become the norm in strengthening a company's Inside and Outside Game. The faster these leaders can access information and execute, the quicker they can grow their businesses.
Winly, a screen apart from the average business app, has released version 1.5 of its application. Teaching entrepreneurs everywhere to download their ideas in an organized way, the new version of this app helps steer businesses toward profitability while guiding them toward exponential growth using 12 "Playbooks." These Playbooks include a Brand Playbook, Innovation Playbook, Advisory Playbook, Investor Playbook, Philanthropy Playbook and more.
New features on the business planning tool include:
1. Welcome Pages including a tutorial and explainer
2. A newly designed Home Page - Showcasing our Business Compass for Inside Game, Outside Game & Playbook Scorecards
3. Inspirational messages from Mark Cuban, Peter Drucker, Steve Jobs, Reid Hoffman, Magic Johnson and many other successful entrepreneurs!
Since Winly strategic planning app first launched on American Express OPEN, the Winly team worked plays in its Innovation, Brand, and Partnership Playbooks to evolve the business growth experience for entrepreneurs.
This ultimate strategy app for CEO's has been winning since 2014. Winly's groundbreaking platform was created to:
1. Focus global entrepreneurs and business owners on growth;
2. Motivate leaders and executives to achieve goals;
3. Unlock the inner strategist in every entrepreneur and business owner
4. Inspire entrepreneurs and business owners to be the best they can be.
Over 5000 entrepreneurs later in over 22 countries, Winly is making winners out of everyone who uses their strategy system.
Influencing the best of the best in the entrepreneurship world, Winly's product suite also attracts CEO's, Executives, and other strategic leaders in the business world. Download the Winly App today on iTunes and stay informed @winlyapp on Twitter and @winly_app on Instagram.
Winly is a Business Strategy App for Entrepreneurs & Business Owners. Focused on keeping entrepreneurs and business owners in the Growth Game, Winly offers a framework to stay current on key business data and exclusive playbooks that enables accelerated growth. Available on the Apple App Store and free to download at http://www.winlyapp.com
About Nicole Valentine
For over 10 years, Valentine was a key player on Wall Street practicing international M&A and securities and as the assistant general counsel and vice president executing acquisitions in emerging markets. Today, Valentine is an entrepreneur and advises CEOs and Innovation Leads at Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, start-ups, and non-profits through game-changing deals using the Synergy Method created by her management consultancy, Synergy Business Development, Inc. Valentine is founder of Winly business strategy and growth App on the iTunes Apple Store. She has shared plays on media properties such as Bloomberg Law and BusinessWeek, American Express OPEN Forum, Huffington Post, ARISE TV and My Beautiful Life, American Express OPEN for Women CEO Bootcamp, Harlem Business Alliance Summit, The Downtown Project and the ThoughtWorks Tech Entrepreneur Series.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/WinlyAppNewRelease/prweb13289422.htm
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/26: (TENB) (JNPR) (TWTR) Higher; (CRTX) (HOOD) (ZIOP) Lower (more...)
- Arjun Singh Gidda McNeill is recognized by Continental Who's Who
- New Bank Wire Network Launching to Compete with Swift
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Steve Jobs, Mark Cuban
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!