Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces release date for third quarter 2015 results: Thursday, November 19, 2015
- World stocks off record peak, dollar up on hawkish Fed official
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Dollar holds gains after hawkish Fed comments
- Adidas (ADDYY) Plunges as China Boycott Hit Sales, Outlook Still Raised
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/04: (PING) (WU) (MELI) Higher; (FSLY) (ETSQ) (ROKU) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (NYSE: WSM) announced today that it will release its third quarter fiscal 2015 results on Thursday, November 19, 2015, after the market close. Following the release via the wire services, the Company will host a conference call beginning at 5:00 PM Eastern Time, which can be accessed at http://ir.williams-sonomainc.com/events. Following the call, a replay of the webcast will be available at http://ir.williams-sonomainc.com/events beginning at 6:15 PM Eastern Time on Thursday, November 19, 2015.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is a specialty retailer of high-quality products for the home. These products, representing eight distinct merchandise strategies – Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, West Elm, PBteen, Williams-Sonoma Home, Rejuvenation, and Mark and Graham – are marketed through e-commerce websites, direct mail catalogs and 612 stores. Williams-Sonoma, Inc. currently operates in the United States, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom, offers international shipping to customers worldwide, and has unaffiliated franchisees that operate stores in the Middle East, the Philippines and Mexico.
Julie P. Whalen, 415-616-8524
EVP, Chief Financial Officer
Gabrielle L. Rabinovitch, 415-616-7727
Vice President, Investor Relations
Source: Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ACI Worldwide Strengthens Strategic Alliance with Microsoft to Deliver Payments Platform in the Cloud
- MiX Telematics to Present at the Canaccord Growth Conference
- Goodrich Petroleum Announces Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!