Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces release date for first quarter 2015 results: Wednesday, May 20, 2015
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (NYSE: WSM) announced today that it will release its first quarter fiscal 2015 results on Wednesday, May 20, 2015, after the market close. Following the release via the wire services, the Company will host a conference call beginning at 5:00 PM Eastern Time, which can be accessed at http://www.williams-sonomainc.com/webcast. Following the call, a replay of the webcast will be available at http://www.williams-sonomainc.com/webcast beginning at 6:15 PM Eastern Time on Wednesday, May 20, 2015.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is a specialty retailer of high-quality products for the home. These products, representing eight distinct merchandise strategies – Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, West Elm, PBteen, Williams-Sonoma Home, Rejuvenation, and Mark and Graham – are marketed through e-commerce websites, direct mail catalogs and 601 stores. Williams-Sonoma, Inc. currently operates in the United States, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom, offers international shipping to customers worldwide, and has unaffiliated franchisees that operate stores in the Middle East and the Philippines.
Julie P. Whalen, 415-616-8524
EVP, Chief Financial Officer
Gabrielle L. Rabinovitch, 415-616-7727
Vice President, Investor Relations
Source: Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Williams-Sonoma (WSM) to Sell
- Tarsus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Presents New Saturn-1 Pivotal Trial Data and Titan Real-World Prevalence Study Results at ASCRS 2021
- 4i Apps signs three major public sector Oracle Fusion Cloud deals in MEA to sign off the First Quarter of FY2020-21
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!