What Drivers Need To Know About Car Insurance Broker-Agents
- Wall Street slide deepens after Netflix disappointment
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar slips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) October 15, 2021
For more info and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/what-is-a-car-insurance-broker-agent/
Insurance-broker agents are insurance professionals who play the role of both an insurance broker and an insurance agent. They can work for either a single insurance company or a group of insurers. Their role is to explain insurance products to potential customers of a specific insurance company, then recommend the best insurance products for the needs of that customer. As a broker, the broker-agent can shop around on behalf of clients, recommending other insurance products based on the client's needs.
To better understand the role of an insurance-broker agent, consider the following:
- The difference between insurance agents and insurance brokers. Insurance brokers are professionals who recommend products from multiple insurance companies. The broker analyzes the customer's needs and options and then recommends the best policy options from different companies. The broker gets a commission when the customers purchase insurance. On the other hand, insurance agents are employees of a specific insurance company and they can recommend and sell products only from their insurance companies. Besides getting sales bonuses and commissions, insurance agents also get a salary. Insurance-broker agents play both of these roles. They can recommend products from a specific insurance provider, while also having the freedom to recommend products from other insurers. Some insurance-brokers are salaried employees of an insurance company, while others are contractors for a group of insurers. Some of them are even self-employed.
- The duties of an insurance-broker agent. Their duties vary among insurance companies. While some insurers call their agents "broker-agent" to get more customers, other companies hire broker-agents on a contractual basis to drive customers to their business. There are many broker-agents who are free of any contractual obligations and work more like a broker. These ones can recommend their customers products from different insurers without having a bias towards any specific provider. Other broker-agents work specifically with large companies to solve their insurance needs. Usually, these broker-agents specialize in a specific aspect of the insurance industry and they can recommend companies the best insurance products for their different insurance needs such as insuring a fleet of vehicles or covering hundreds or thousands of employees.
For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/
Compare-autoinsurance.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CI Financial’s Total Assets Grow by $152.5 billion in 2021 to Record $384.1 Billion
- Northwell Cardiothoracic Programs Recognized for Top Performance by Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Oncopeptides rescinds voluntary withdrawal of Pepaxto in the US - no intent to market in the US at this time
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!