Waterstone Financial Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
WAUWATOSA, Wis., June 18, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On June 18, 2019, the Board of Directors of Waterstone Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: WSBF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per common share, payable on August 2, 2019, to shareholders of record at the close of business on July 12, 2019.
About Waterstone Financial, Inc.Waterstone Financial, Inc. is the savings and loan holding company for WaterStone Bank. WaterStone Bank was established in 1921 and offers a full suite of personal and business banking products. The Bank has branches in Wauwatosa, Brookfield, Fox Point/North Shore, Franklin/Hales Corners, Germantown/Menomonee Falls, Greenfield, Oak Creek, Oconomowoc/Lake Country, Pewaukee, Waukesha/Brookfield, and West Allis, Wisconsin and a commercial lending office in Minneapolis, Minnesota. WaterStone Bank is the parent company to Waterstone Mortgage, which has the ability to lend in 47 states. For more information about WaterStone Bank, go to http://www.wsbonline.com.
Mark R. GerkeChief Financial Officer414.firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Waterstone Financial, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oregon’s Longview Ranch is committed to responsible and sustainable land-use practices, today and always
- Heidi G. Villari named on SuperLawyers “Top 50: 2021 Women Pennsylvania Super Lawyers List”
- EnWave Files Claim Against Former CEO and Others
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!