Waterstone Financial, Inc. Declares Special Dividend
- Pre-Fed jitters keep S&P 500, Nasdaq below record highs
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil nears $75 as demand rises, U.S. refiners boost output
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WAUWATOSA, Wis., March 11, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On March 11, 2019 the Board of Directors of Waterstone Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: WSBF) declared a special dividend of $0.50 per common share.
"Our strong earnings in 2018 enable us to reward our shareholders with a special dividend for a third consecutive year," said Doug Gordon, CEO of Waterstone Financial, Inc. “This dividend reflects our commitment to delivering shareholder value and our continued efforts to actively manage our capital.”
The dividend is payable on April 2, 2019, to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 21, 2019.
About Waterstone Financial, Inc.
Waterstone Financial, Inc. is the savings and loan holding company for WaterStone Bank. WaterStone Bank was established in 1921 and offers a full suite of personal and business banking products. The Bank has branches in Wauwatosa, Brookfield, Fox Point/North Shore, Franklin/Hales Corners, Germantown/Menomonee Falls, Greenfield, Oak Creek, Oconomowoc/Lake Country, Pewaukee, Waukesha/Brookfield, and West Allis, Wisconsin and a commercial lending office in Minneapolis, Minnesota. WaterStone Bank is the parent company to Waterstone Mortgage, which has the ability to lend in 47 states. For more information about WaterStone Bank, go to http://www.wsbonline.com.
Contact: Mark R. Gerke
Chief Financial Officer
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Waterstone Financial (WSBF) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
- Becknell Industrial Announces Leadership Transition
- Creatd (CRTD) to Purchase a Majority Stake in Influencer Talent Management Firm, WHE Agency
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!