WaterBridge Resources LLC Announces Confidential Submission Of Draft Registration Statement By WaterBridge Partners LP
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HOUSTON, June 20, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- WaterBridge Resources LLC today announced that its subsidiary, WaterBridge Partners LP ("WaterBridge Partners"), has confidentially submitted a draft registration statement on Form S-1 to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") relating to a proposed initial public offering by WaterBridge Partners. The size and the price range for the proposed offering have not yet been determined. The offering is expected to commence after the SEC completes its review process, subject to market and other conditions. There is no assurance that the initial public offering will be completed.
This news release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities. Any offers to sell or solicitations of offers to buy, or any sales of securities, will be made in accordance with the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended ("Securities Act"). This announcement is being issued in accordance with Rule 135 under the Securities Act.
SOURCE WaterBridge Resources LLC
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Humanigen Inc. (HGEN) Reports Q2 EPS of ($0.43)
- Rapid Micro Biosystems (RPID) Announces Review of Strategic Alternatives, Adoption of Stockholder Rights Plan
- China Petroleum & Chemical (SNP) to Delist from NYSE
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesS1, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!