WD-40 Company Schedules Third Quarter 2015 Earnings Conference Call
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN DIEGO, June 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- WD-40 Company (NASDAQ: WDFC) has scheduled its third quarter 2015 earnings conference call for Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 2:00 p.m. PDT. On this call, management will discuss financial results, business developments and other matters affecting the Company. Other forward-looking or material information may also be discussed.
A live webcast of this event will be available on the Company's investor relations website at http://investor.wd40company.com. The webcast will be archived and available on the website for a one-year period following the conference call.
The Company's quarterly earnings press release will cross the wire after market close on July 8, 2015. Please visit the Company's investor relations website to view the press release and other supporting materials.
About WD-40 Company WD-40 Company is a global marketing organization dedicated to creating positive lasting memories by developing and selling products that solve problems in workshops, factories and homes around the world. The Company markets its multi-purpose maintenance products and its homecare and cleaning products under the following well-known brands: WD-40®, 3-IN-ONE®, GT85®, X-14®, 2000 Flushes®, Carpet Fresh®, no vac®, Spot Shot®, 1001®, Lava® and Solvol®.
Headquartered in San Diego, WD-40 Company recorded net sales of $383 million in fiscal year 2014 and its products are currently available in more than 176 countries and territories worldwide. WD-40 Company is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select market under the ticker symbol "WDFC." For additional information about WD-40 Company please visit http://www.wd40company.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/wd-40-company-schedules-third-quarter-2015-earnings-conference-call-300100996.html
SOURCE WD-40 Company
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Revenues Beat
- 3D Systems (DDD) Tops Q1 EPS by 15c
- CarLotz, Inc. (LOTZ) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenue Tops Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!