VRBO Gives Away a Whole Mountain: Win a Vacation Home Stay Complete with a Private Ski Resort
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AUSTIN, Texas (PRWEB) October 17, 2018
An entire mountain, nary another skier nor snowboarder to break your rhythm or cut the lift line, majestic Utah views. VRBO« -- the website where you can rent vacation homes, cabins and condos -- is giving one lucky winner an entire ski resort for a day: the whole mountain to themselves and 20 guests. Win the Winter Mountain Sweepstakes opens today and runs through November 17.
"Vacationers who value privacy already know that VRBO is the place to go for homes all to themselves, so offering a chance to win a whole ski resort experience takes it a big, logical and unforgettable step further," said Melanie Fish, VRBO's travel expert. "Talk about having it all, whether that's the ideal place to get little ones on skis, somewhere to seriously shred without a care or a cozy corner to chill in your Uggs with bottomless hot chocolate, this opportunity is for you."
The winner and their crew will enjoy a day to themselves at Eagle Point Resort in Beaver, Utah. The prize package comes with private ski instruction, a travel stipend and a three-night stay in a luxurious cabin close to the resort. With two levels of a wrap-around porch and enough room to accommodate up to 25 people, the home is made for unwinding after a long day on the slopes.
"We reserve days throughout the season for groups seeking the ultimate ski or snowboard experience, where their dream will come true in literally having the entire resort all to themselves -- the trails, the lodges, the lifts and hopefully tons of powder too," explained Shane Gadbaw, owner and CEO of Eagle Point Resort. "When VRBO wanted to offer this experience to one of their travelers, we knew we had to say yes. As the market leader in crafting private resort experiences, we are all about catering to those who crave privacy and solitude, so partnering with VRBO, who does the same, was a no-brainer. Our staff looks forward to welcoming the lucky winner and their family or friends and delivering for them a memorable, once-in-a-lifetime experience."
Those not lucky enough to win the grand prize can book their own winter wonderland through VRBO's 2018 Winter Travel Collection, unveiled today: 20 magical properties located in top ski destinations across the country. Each property promises breathtaking natural beauty, winterland adventures and snow-filled solitude.
Homes from the collection include:
- Heavenly Crest Cabin (South Lake Tahoe, Nev.): A stunning 10-bedroom luxury home nestled among the trees with lake and mountain views, featuring fireplaces and a hot tub to keep guests toasty after a day in the snow. (sleeps 24 at $2,000 per night/$83 per guest)
- Holden Lodge (Vail, Colo.): This luxurious cabin caters to winter tastes of all kinds. For those skiing at nearby Beaver Creek, the home comes with on-demand shuttle service to get you and your gear to and from the mountain. For those who prefer time indoors, the home includes fireplaces, game rooms and more. (sleeps 12 at $1,049 per night/$87 per guest)
- Olympic Valley Luxury (Olympic Valley, Calif.): The perfect escape no matter your sport of choice, this 5-bedroom home offers access to Squaw and Alpine Ski Resorts, dog sled tours, snowmobiling, tubing and more. (sleeps 10 at $332 per night/$33 per guest)
To read full terms and conditions and enter for your chance to win, visit http://www.vrbo.com/ski.
VRBO is part of the HomeAway┬« family. HomeAway, based in Austin, Texas, is a leading online marketplace for the vacation rental industry with sites representing more than two million unique places to stay in 190 countries, and is a part of the Expedia Group family of brands. For more information, please visit http://www.homeaway.com.
┬ę 2018 HomeAway. All rights reserved. VRBO and HomeAway are trademarks of HomeAway. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
About the Win the Winter Mountain Sweepstakes:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, D.C. AND PUERTO RICO, 18 YEARS OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Sweepstakes entry period begins on October 17, 2018 and ends November 17, 2018. For Official Rules, prize descriptions and odds disclosure, visit http://www.vrbo.com/ski Sponsor: HomeAway.com, Inc., 1011 W. Fifth Street, Suite 300, Austin, Texas 78703.
About Eagle Point Resort
Perched high upon a stunning location in the Tushar Mountains, Eagle Point Resort in Beaver is southern Utah's newest ski and snowboard resort. Considered a perfect getaway from the crowded slopes and high prices of the mega-resorts, Eagle Point is a scenic 3.5-hour drive from Las Vegas and Salt Lake City and 6-8 hours from Arizona and coastal Southern California cities. The independently owned resort averages 400 inches of the Greatest Snow on Earth" each year across 600 skiable acres and over 1,500 vertical feet, including some of the steepest lift serviced terrain in Utah.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 4i Apps signs three major public sector Oracle Fusion Cloud deals in MEA to sign off the First Quarter of FY2020-21
- Teamsters And Compton Community Ask Smart&Final To Stand Against Foster Farms' Attack On Latina And Black Women
- New Prospective Study Shows Significant Reduction In Reports Of Postoperative Halos From Patients Treated With TearScience LipiFlow Treatment Prior To Bilateral Cataract Surgery
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!