UnsubCentral Recognized on 2015 Online Trust Alliance Honor Roll
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices tick up after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
UnsubCentral Honored for Commitment to Best Practices in Consumer Protection With Platform Updates on the Horizon
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
AUSTIN, TX -- (Marketwired) -- 06/17/15 -- UnsubCentral, a PostUp company and leader in email compliance, suppression and opt-out management, today announced its inclusion on the 2015 Online Trust Alliance (OTA) Honor Roll list. The OTA is a nonprofit organization dedicated to identifying and promoting ways to protect the security, privacy and identity of Internet users. The OTA Honor Roll recognizes trustworthy companies based on independent audits performed without notice.
"The 2015 Honor Roll honors only the companies that demonstrate a remarkably strong commitment to enhancing security, privacy and consumer protection," said Craig Spiezle, Executive Director of OTA. "UnsubCentral is a proven market leader in the field of CAN-SPAM and data privacy compliance and continually demonstrates a gold standard for email compliance. The company empowers brands and agencies to ensure they are going beyond compliance to foster great customer experiences."
In the coming weeks, UnsubCentral plans to unveil its redesigned system that will enhance its' current compliance offering and provide advertisers an unprecedented level of insights into email marketing efforts that was built based on advertiser feedback.
"On the horizon of our new system launch, UnsubCentral is thrilled by the acknowledgment from the OTA Honor Roll list," said Todd Boullion, VP and GM at PostUp and UnsubCentral. "We're proud members of the OTA and the work the organization is doing to promote self-regulation. This accolade comes at an exciting time for our company as we prepare to bring to market our new system as well as other advances to the UnsubCentral platform."
For more information about the 2015 OTA Honor Roll, please visit https://otalliance.org/HonorRoll.
About UnsubCentral UnsubCentral offers the industry's leading solution for email compliance and opt out management. UnsubCentral provides advertisers, networks, and agencies with the necessary tools to comply with the CAN-SPAM Act by allowing them to securely manage opt-out and customer lists across third party partners.
Media Contact: Lacy Gallagher Blast PR on behalf of UnsubCentral Email Contact 919-200-6542
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zai Lab Partner Novocure Announces Update on Phase 3 Pivotal LUNAR Trial of Tumor Treating Fields in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- China and Brazil Both Celebrate as World’s First Cross-Sea SkyRail Rolls off Production Line
- BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. and The Lundquist Institute Collaborate to Advance Treatments for Genetically Driven Conditions and Cancers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!