United Yacht Transport Announces 10 International Destinations for Boat Transport
- Wall Street gains as unemployment claims decline; Cigna slumps
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Jul. 9, 2015 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- United Yacht Transport, the North American leader in yacht transportation, kicks off summer the best way it knows how—transporting to several destinations worldwide for the ultimate summer vacation. For those looking to travel this summer, United Yacht Transport guarantees reliable, efficient, and safe boat shipping to a myriad of international ports. Shipping destinations include East and West Coasts of North America, Mexico, Caribbean, Asia and the Mediterranean.
Check out these 10 international destinations that United Yacht Transport can take your vessel to for the perfect summer getaway:
1. Port of Hong Kong – China
With a population that exceeds 7 million, Hong Kong is among the busiest ports in the world. The South China Sea and Pearl River Delta enclose the port in a stunningly futuristic view.
2. Port of Lavrio – Greece
Lavrio is a historic Greek city on the southeastern tip of Attica. It is a cozy and intimate destination that attracts visitors from around the globe.
3. Port of Golfito – Costa Rica
Situated on the southern Pacific coast of Costa Rica, Golfito belongs to the Puntarenas Province near Panama.
4. Port of Genoa – Italy
The Port of Genoa is one of Italy's largest and most important seaports. It has the distinction of being the busiest point of entry for cargo ships. The port itself stretches 22 miles, and its proximity to other destinations ensures it sees high traffic.
5. Port of Yokohama – Japan
Yokohama is famous for its exciting trade culture. The port city is warm and inviting – with an atmosphere that attracts visitors in droves.
6. Port of Ensenada – Mexico
Ensenada is Mexico's second busiest port. It is renowned as a port-of-call for yachts and cruise lines. Nicknamed "The Cinderella of the Pacific," this coastal gem is only 78 miles from San Diego, Calif.
7. Port of La Paz – Mexico
As a travel destination, La Paz emanates luxury. It is located near Baja California Sur's southern tip, 140 miles from Los Cabos, which is Mexico's tourism mecca.
8. Port of Mazatlan – Mexico
Mazatlan was once a quiet fishing village. In the early 19th century, it began receiving vessels from Europe and Asia, and has since evolved into one of Mexico's busiest ports.
9. Port of Cristobal – Panama
Cristobal sits on the Atlantic side of the Panama Canal. This port belongs to Manzanillo Island and enjoys fame for its abundance of wildlife.
10. Port of Singapore – Singapore
Singapore may be a small island, but the sovereign city-state is among the largest commercial hubs on earth. Its global, diverse economy relies heavily on foreign trade, which is the reason why it is among the world's five busiest ports.
United Yacht Transport is the premier worldwide yacht transporter and offers cost effective yacht transport and vessel shipping services. United Yacht Transport ships worldwide to Mexico, the Caribbean, the Middle East, Asia and the Mediterranean. As the North American leader in yacht transportation, United Yacht Transport prides itself on reliability, safe transport, and unparalleled customer service.
Media Contact: Paul Haber, United Yacht Transport, 954-417-3658, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE United Yacht Transport
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aegis Capital Corp. acted as Sole Bookrunner on a $9 Million Follow-On Offering of American Depositary Shares for ECMOHO Limited (NASDAQ: MOHO)
- Berkeley College Teams Up with Patriot Boot Camp to Support Growth of Military Entrepreneurs and Tech Startups
- Mosaic Capital Announces Closing of Plan of Arrangement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!