Unique Instant Biz-To-Consumer Mobile App Launches revolutionizing how businesses and customers connect
- S&P 500, Nasdaq notch biggest weekly losses since March
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
MENLO PARK, Calif. (PRWEB) December 03, 2021
JoynD, offering a "total lifestyle change" for users to search businesses, and businesses to "take control" of their messaging & advertising.
Bringing Business and People Together
JoynD, a unique new mobile app designed for, direct business-to-consumer communication as an alternative to user-controlled review sites, offers a virtual glimpse into what's happening right now any place anytime
JoynD gives business owners complete control over Content, Photos and Instant Advertising to Customers
FOR BUSINESSES: TAKE BACK CONTROL OF YOUR ADVERTISING VIA INSTANT LIVE MESSAGING AND ATTRACT CUSTOMERS!
The developers of JoynD, business owners themselves, sought a straightforward objective: provide businesses with a direct, and best of all, accurate form of communication to potential customers--all in real time.
FOR USERS: INSTANT SEARCHING -- DOWN THE STREET OR AROUND THE WORLD!
JoynD lets app users know what's going on around them, whether they are traveling or in their own neighborhood. Users simply "favorite" their local hangouts or businesses to receive notifications the moment a business adds breaking news to their listing, like a bar or restaurant announcing happy hour or music happening now.
A built-in, instant messaging feature
JoynD is completely free for customer use as soon as you download.
Businesses can take advantage of a special launch offer and receive all of JoynD's features for free for the first month, and then pay just a flat rate of $20 per month after that, and can cancel at any time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Henlius' Novel Anti-PD-1 mAb HANSIZHUANG (Serplulimab) Approved for the Treatment of ESCC
- Who Controls the Wallet? Evangelical Couples Giving Shows Unity, But Reveals Disagreement As Well
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Hawaiian Electric, Masimo, and Origin and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!