UPDATE: Tesla Announces Date for Second Quarter 2019 Financial Results and Webcast
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PALO ALTO, Calif., July 18, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UPDATE: Please note the call is being moved by one hour to 3:30pm Pacific Time (6:30pm Eastern Time).
Tesla will post its financial results for the second quarter of 2019 after market close on Wednesday, July 24, 2019. At that time, Tesla will issue a brief advisory containing a link to the Q2 2019 Update Letter, which will be available on Tesla’s Investor Relations website. Tesla will hold a live question and answer webcast that day at 3:30pm Pacific Time (6:30pm Eastern Time) to discuss the Company’s financial and business results and outlook.
|What:||Date of Tesla Q2 2019 Financial Results and Q&A Webcast|
|When:||Wednesday, July 24, 2019|
|Time:||3:30pm Pacific Time / 6:30pm Eastern Time|
|Webcast:||http://ir.tesla.com (live and replay)|
Approximately two hours after the Q&A session, an archived version of the webcast will be available on the Company’s website.
For additional information, please visit ir.tesla.com.
Investor Relations Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Press Contact: email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NTSB Issues Preliminary Report on April 17 Texas Tesla (TSLA) Crash
- Active options: TSLA AAPL ET PLTR AMZN PTON NIO AMD MSFT DKNG
- Kaleyra Inc. (KLR) Misses Q1 EPS by 19c, Revenues Miss; Affirms 2Q & FY21 Revenues Guidance Below Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesTesla, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!