Turn introduces "Ready," a fully autonomous hiring solution that provides access to millions of workers
- Nasdaq ends sharply higher as Alphabet and AMD fuel AI surge
- Broadcom annual guidance falls short after Q4 results beat; hikes dividend
- Stocks could be in 'panic' mode in 2024, warns JPM's Kolanovic
- Lululemon Athletica Q3 results top estimates, but revenue guidance falls short
- Can S&P 500 rally without the Magnificent 7 leading the way? 'Easy' says BofA
CHICAGO (PRWEB) July 19, 2022
Turn, a platform revolutionizing talent acquisition for recruiters and people teams with high-volume hourly staffing needs, today announced "Ready," a fully autonomous hiring solution that combines the technology and services businesses need to confidently hire at scale.
Ready is a next-generation talent acquisition solution that autonomously locates, converts, screens and background checks workers, reducing the time to fill by 79%. It also processes talent acquisition and background checks in 0.9 days - 81% faster than current practices.
"Ready does the recruiting for you. As a fully automated and AI-powered recruitment solution, it strategically taps a wide range of high-converting channels to ensure a steady stream of qualified candidates," said Rahier Rahman, founder and CEO of Turn. "It's intuitive, so you can easily create jobs, including requirements, rates, screeners and background checks. Simply type in what you're looking for."
No more costly SaaS solutions
HR departments and hiring managers are often constrained by legacy SaaS tools that are expensive and were not designed for rapidly changing economic conditions.
Ready identifies only qualified workers for hire, and its application process includes screening and background checks optimized for talent quality. Companies also spend less on expensive background checks through Ready's screening process. To get started, go to Turn.ai and:
- Create a job. Add requirements, rates, screeners and select a background package.
- Let automated sourcing do the job. Ready's data and algorithms identify and assist with outreach to workers who are both eager and well-suited for the job at hand.
- Hire the right talent the first time. Ready automatically filters out non-qualified candidates and verifies qualified candidates' work experience and work ethic.
"We recently analyzed employment data from 1.1 million companies spread across more than 36,000 locations in the U.S. and the daily analysis of all recruitment activities by more than 525,000 job advertisers to pinpoint hiring trends across industries during the month of June 2022," said Rahman. "While the job hiring trends differ from industry to industry, we found the turnover of hourly and semi-skilled workers troubling. Within nine days, companies had to rehire for the same position. If you don't have AI assistance in these uncertain times, you're probably wasting a lot of time and money that would be better spent on talent and strategic initiatives."
Turn is an innovative HR tech company whose products are revolutionizing talent acquisition by dramatically speeding the hiring process and greatly reducing cost through autonomous data-driven sourcing and screening of the contingent and hourly workforce. Ready is designed for companies that hire hourly workers at scale.
Read the full story at https://www.prweb.com/releases/2022/7/prweb18795149.htm
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Juan Gabriel Gomia Salas of Frogames Formacion wins 2023 Business Worldwide Magazines Global Corporate Excellence Award
- Updated clinical safety and efficacy data for iOnctura's roginolisib presented at ESMO Immuno-Oncology Congress 2023
- LBank Exchange Amplifies Cryptocurrency Stability with Edelcoin (EDLC) on December 11, 2023
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!