TransAct Technologies to Report 2015 First Quarter Results on May 6, Host Conference Call and Webcast
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HAMDEN, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- TransAct Technologies Incorporated (Nasdaq: TACT) announced today that it will release its 2015 first quarter results after the market closes on Wednesday, May 6, 2015, and will host a conference call and simultaneous webcast at 4:30 p.m. ET that day. Both the call and webcast are open to the general public.
The conference call number is 678-825-8259; please call five minutes in advance to ensure that you are connected prior to the presentation. Interested parties may also access the live call on the Internet at www.transact-tech.com (select “Investor Relations” followed by “Events & Presentations”); allow 15 minutes to register and download and install any necessary software. Questions and answers on the call will be reserved for analysts and investors. Following its completion, an archived version of the webcast will be available for replay at the same location.
About TransAct Technologies Incorporated
TransAct Technologies Incorporated is a leader in developing and manufacturing market-specific solutions, including printers, terminals, software and other products for transaction-based and other industries. These industries include casino and gaming, lottery, food safety, banking, point-of-sale, hospitality, oil and gas, and medical and mobile. Each individual market has distinct, critical requirements for printing and the transaction is not complete until the receipt and/or ticket is produced. TransAct printers and products are designed from the ground up based on market-specific requirements and are sold under the Ithaca®, RESPONDER, Epic, EPICENTRAL® and Printrex® product brands. TransAct distributes its printers and terminals through OEMs, value-added resellers, selected distributors, and direct to end-users. TransAct has over 2.5 million printers and terminals installed around the world. TransAct is also committed to providing world-class printer service, spare parts, accessories and printing supplies to its growing worldwide installed base of products. Through its TransAct Services Group, TransAct provides a complete range of supplies and consumable items used in the printing and scanning activities of customers in the hospitality, banking, retail, gaming, government and oil and gas exploration markets. Through its webstore, http://www.transactsupplies.com, and a direct selling team, TransAct addresses the on-line demand for these products. TransAct is headquartered in Hamden, CT. For more information, please visit http://www.transact-tech.com or call 203.859.6800.
Epicentral and Epic are registered trademarks of TRANSACT Technologies Incorporated. ©2015 TRANSACT Technologies Incorporated. All rights reserved.
TransAct Technologies Incorporated
Steve DeMartino, 203-859-6810
President and Chief Financial Officer
Richard Land, Joseph Jaffoni, Jim Leahy
Source: TransAct Technologies Incorporated
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prime Day Luggage & Backpack Deals 2021: Top Early Samsonite, TUMI, Travelpro, SwissGear & American Tourister Deals Reported by Deal Stripe
- Prime Day KitchenAid Mixer Deals (2021): Best Early KitchenAid Stand Mixer & Hand Mixer Sales Highlighted by Saver Trends
- Exercise & Fitness Equipment Prime Day Deals (2021): Early Fitness Watch, Treadmill & Exercise Bike Sales & Deals for Runners Compared by Spending Lab
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!