Tradesparq Acquires China Data Provider Shanghai Shuangji
- S&P 500, Nasdaq notch biggest weekly losses since March
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
(PRWEB) June 25, 2015
Tradesparq announced today it has acquired Shanghai Shuangji IT Company, a provider of customs data that tracks import and export shipments from 57 countries. The acquisition makes Tradesparq the first B2B global trade platform to verify Chinese suppliers through a combination of online social network relationships, community reviews and worldwide shipment history.
Tradesparq, with a community of more than 300,000 suppliers and several million products online, provides importers with a comprehensive set of tools to filter and narrow their product search down to a handful of suppliers that can be quickly vetted online. This significantly reduces risk for buyers importing from overseas. By adding the Shanghai Shuangji data to its platform, buyers using Tradesparq will have access to more than 800 million shipment records from around the world that can be matched to prospective suppliers.
"This acquisition enables us to offer unparalleled online supplier verification services," said Dean Yu, CEO of Tradesparq. "Not only can buyers find the products they are looking for and the factories that make them, they can verify those suppliers through their network and now, with this acquisition, also check that information against one of the largest databases of shipment history online; even down to who the supplier sold their products to. This is a gold mine for verification because shipment history is a great factual indicator of a supplier's ability to ship products."
Since Tradesparq data is updated daily, this provides both buyers and suppliers with near real-time access to what is happening within their trade community. In addition to supplier verification, Tradesparq customers also use the information for competitor tracking, lead generation, and market entry research.
Tradesparq.com utilizes a proprietary social networking technology to match volume buyers and manufacturers around the world. Tradesparq is the first B2B website to combine social networking tools with a product directory for global trade, allowing customized search results for each buyer with products ordered by relationship, and providing a more proactive marketing service for suppliers. Its social search-based network allows suppliers and buyers to connect with each other, view product details, check references, view community reviews, and send real-time updates while also matching trade partners to their verified shipment history. For more information, visit http://www.tradesparq.com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/06/prweb12801235.htm
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FAIR: August Border Encounters Highest on Record; Administration Insists it Has Taken Historic Action to Secure the Border
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against PacWest, DigitalOcean, and Integra and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Is Investigating Lovesac, and Orthofix and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!