Tom Skerritt Wraps Up Filming on Indie Film DAY OF DAYS
- Stocks hit by China clampdown ahead of earnings-packed week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar edges lower with Fed in focus, cryptocurrencies jump
Principal Photography has Been Completed on Uplifting Drama, Directed by Kim Bass
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Skerritt stars opposite the only other cast member, relative newcomer, Peruvian actress, Claudia Zevallos (A Better Place). The film was primarily shot on a sound stage utilizing a single set. This purposely-austere production is unlike any film Skerritt has worked on before and he is extremely excited to be a part of the inspirational and thought-provoking project.
Inspired by a true story, DAY OF DAYS explores the emotion-filled, day-long, late-in-life self-reflection of Walter Raymond Leland (Skerritt), a long-retired city bus driver and WWII veteran who lives in self-imposed isolation in his Los Angeles home. After having a premonition of death, he awakens with certainty that this will be the day he dies. The film follows that one day, after his home-aide worker (Zevallos) challenges his belief. The film examines themes of life, death, faith and self-forgiveness.
This was an extraordinarily emotional and demanding role for Skerritt, and is one that he is deeply passionate about. "It's all about the material," said Skerritt.
DAY OF DAYS was directed by Kim Bass (Junkyard Dog, Kill Speed), written by Kim Bass (In Living Color, Sister, Sister, A Thin Line Between Love & Hate) and Kyle Bass (Cry For Peace: Voices From The Congo), and produced by Deanna Shapiro, whose last film, A Better Place, won the Best Independent Film Award at the 2015 Hollywood Reel Independent Film Festival. James Parrinello, of Aurum Film Group, and Dennis Ho, of Digital Jungle Pictures, are executive producers on the film project.
Bass Entertainment Pictures is an independent motion picture production company that develops and produces demographically-targeted, feature films for theatrical, Blu-ray, DVD, television and Internet release. For more information visit: www.bassentertainmentpictures.com
The following files are available for download:
Contact information Cross Marketing PR (415) 986-0342 email@example.com@crossmarketingpr.com
Source: Cross Marketing PR
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amid Wildfire Season, The Greenspan Co./ Adjusters International Launches Campaign to Encourage Homeowners to Check their Insurance Policy Twice a Year
- Monarch Wallet To Support Worlds Largest Airdrop & New ETH Hard-Fork: PulseChain
- Cherie Gallery Launches Global Initiative with NFT and Japanese Art Exhibition in NYC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!