The Walt Disney Company Executives to Discuss Fiscal Full Year and Fourth Quarter 2017 Financial Results via Webcast
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BURBANK, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS) will discuss fiscal full year and fourth quarter 2017 financial results via a live audio webcast beginning at 4:30 p.m. EST / 1:30 p.m. PST on Thursday, November 9, 2017.
Results will be released after the close of regular trading on November 9, 2017.
To listen to the webcast, point your browser to www.disney.com/investors. The webcast presentation will be archived.
The Walt Disney Company
Lowell Singer, 818-560-6601
Zenia Mucha, 818-560-5300
Source: The Walt Disney Company
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Endeavour Announces Admission to Trading on the London Stock Exchange
- L Brands (LB) PT Raised to $104 at UBS on New Evidence Lab Data That Implies an EPS Beat Ahead
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!