The Toro Company to Announce Fiscal 2019 First Quarter Results
- World stocks off record peak, dollar up on hawkish Fed official
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Dollar holds gains after hawkish Fed comments
- Adidas (ADDYY) Plunges as China Boycott Hit Sales, Outlook Still Raised
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/04: (PING) (WU) (MELI) Higher; (FSLY) (ETSQ) (ROKU) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BLOOMINGTON, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) today announced that it will release its fiscal 2019 first quarter results on Thursday, February 21, 2019, at approximately 7:30 a.m. CST. The full text of Toro‚Äôs earnings release will be available at that time at www.thetorocompany.com/invest. The company also will hold an earnings conference call at 10 a.m. CST that day.
A live, listen-only webcast of the earnings conference call will be available at www.thetorocompany.com/invest. Visitors are encouraged to go to the website in advance of the call to register, and download and install any necessary audio software.
For those unable to listen to the live webcast, a replay will be available at www.thetorocompany.com/invest.
About The Toro Company
The Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) is a leading worldwide provider of innovative solutions for the outdoor environment including turf maintenance, snow and ice management, landscape, rental and specialty construction equipment, and irrigation and outdoor lighting solutions.†With sales of $2.6 billion in fiscal 2018, Toro√Ę¬Ä¬ôs global presence extends to more than 125¬†countries.¬†Through constant innovation and caring relationships built on trust and integrity, Toro and its family of brands have built a legacy of excellence by helping customers care for golf courses, sports fields, public green spaces, commercial and residential properties and agricultural operations.¬†More information is available at www.thetorocompany.com.
Director, Investor Relations
(952) 887-8923, firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Manager, Public Relations
(952) 887-8930, email@example.com
Source: The Toro Company
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amarin Corp. (AMRN) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- NICE (NICE) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- New Mountain Finance (NMFC) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!