The Toro Company to Announce Fiscal 2018 Second Quarter Results
- World stocks off record peak, dollar up on hawkish Fed official
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Dollar holds gains after hawkish Fed comments
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) Acquires Score Media and Gaming (SCR) for $2B in Cash and Stock
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BLOOMINGTON, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) today announced that it will release its fiscal 2018 second quarter results on Thursday, May 24, 2018, at approximately 7:30 a.m. CDT. The full text of Toro’s earnings release will be available at that time at www.thetorocompany.com/invest. The company also will hold an earnings conference call at 10 a.m. CDT that day.
A live, listen-only webcast of the earnings conference call will be available at www.thetorocompany.com/invest. Visitors are encouraged to go to the website in advance of the call to register, and download and install any necessary audio software.
For those unable to listen to the live webcast, a replay will be available at www.thetorocompany.com/invest.
About The Toro CompanyThe Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) is a leading worldwide provider of innovative solutions for the outdoor environment including turf maintenance, snow and ice management, landscape, rental and specialty construction equipment, and irrigation and outdoor lighting solutions. With sales of $2.5 billion in fiscal 2017, Toro’s global presence extends to more than 125 countries. Through constant innovation and caring relationships built on trust and integrity, Toro and its family of brands have built a legacy of excellence by helping customers care for golf courses, sports fields, public green spaces, commercial and residential properties and agricultural operations. More information is available at www.thetorocompany.com.
The Toro Company
Heather Hille, 952-887-8923
Director, Investor Relations
Branden Happel, 952-887-8930
Senior Manager, Public Relations
Source: The Toro Company
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Terminix Global Holdings Inc. (TMX) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Offers FY Guidance
- Papa John's (PZZA) Tops Q2 EPS by 23c
- Wayfair (W) Tops Q2 EPS by 72c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!