The Toro Company to Announce Fiscal 2017 Second Quarter Results
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BLOOMINGTON, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) today announced that it will release its fiscal 2017 second quarter results on Thursday, May 25, 2017, at approximately 7:30 a.m. (CDT). The full text of Toro’s earnings release will be available at that time at www.thetorocompany.com/invest. The company also will hold an earnings conference call at 10 a.m. (CDT) that day.
A live, listen-only webcast of the earnings conference call will be available at www.thetorocompany.com/invest. Visitors are encouraged to go to the website in advance of the call to register, and download and install any necessary audio software.
For those unable to listen to the live webcast, a replay will be available at www.thetorocompany.com/invest.
About The Toro CompanyThe Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) is a leading worldwide provider of innovative solutions for the outdoor environment including turf, snow and ground engaging equipment, and irrigation and outdoor lighting solutions. With sales of $2.4 billion in fiscal 2016, Toro’s global presence extends to more than 90 countries. Through constant innovation and caring relationships built on trust and integrity, Toro and its family of brands have built a legacy of excellence by helping customers care for golf courses, landscapes, sports fields, public green spaces, commercial and residential properties and agricultural fields. More information is available at www.thetorocompany.com.
The Toro Company
Heather Hille, 952-887-8923
Director, Investor Relations
Branden Happel, 952-887-8930
Senior Manager, Public Relations
Source: The Toro Company
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pinnacle West Capital (PNW) Tops Q2 EPS by 33c
- Insight Enterprises (NSIT) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance
- The Shyft Group (SHYF) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!