The Toro Company to Announce Fiscal 2015 Full Year Results
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BLOOMINGTON, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) today announced it will release its fiscal 2015 full year results on Thursday, December 3, 2015, at approximately 7:30 a.m. (CST). The company also will hold an earnings conference call at 10 a.m. (CST) that day.
The full text of Toro’s earnings release will be available at www.thetorocompany.com at approximately 8 a.m. (CST). Click on “Investor Information” to view the most recent news.
A live, listen-only webcast of the earnings conference call will be available at www.thetorocompany.com. Visitors are encouraged to go to the website in advance of the call to register, and download and install any necessary audio software.
For those unable to listen to the live webcast, a replay will be available at www.thetorocompany.com.
About The Toro CompanyThe Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) is a leading worldwide provider of innovative solutions for the outdoor environment including turf, snow and ground engaging equipment, and irrigation and outdoor lighting solutions. With sales of $2.2 billion in fiscal 2014, Toro’s global presence extends to more than 90 countries. Through constant innovation and caring relationships built on trust and integrity, Toro and its family of brands have built a legacy of excellence by helping customers care for golf courses, landscapes, sports fields, public green spaces, commercial and residential properties and agricultural fields. More information is available at www.thetorocompany.com.
The Toro Company
Heather Hille, 952-887-8923
Director, Investor Relations
Branden Happel, 952-887-8930
Senior Manager, Public Relations
Source: The Toro Company
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Tops Q2 EPS by 46c
- TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. Reports Operating Results for the Quarter Ended June 30, 2021
- Hyster-Yale Materials (HY) Misses Q2 EPS by 29c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!