Tesla Announces Date for Second Quarter 2019 Financial Results and Webcast
- Wall Street extends slide on rising inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PALO ALTO, Calif., July 11, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tesla will post its financial results for the second quarter of 2019 after market close on Wednesday, July 24, 2019. At that time, Tesla will issue a brief advisory containing a link to the Q2 2019 Update Letter, which will be available on Tesla’s Investor Relations website. Tesla will hold a live question and answer webcast that day at 2:30pm Pacific Time (5:30pm Eastern Time) to discuss the Company’s financial and business results and outlook.
|What:||Date of Tesla Q2 2019 Financial Results and Q&A Webcast|
|When:||Wednesday, July 24, 2019|
|Time:||2:30pm Pacific Time / 5:30pm Eastern Time|
|Webcast:||http://ir.tesla.com (live and replay)|
Approximately two hours after the Q&A session, an archived version of the webcast will be available on the Company’s website.
For additional information, please visit ir.tesla.com.
Investor Relations Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Press Contact: email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Erases Decline, Up 0.1%
- Musk tweets Tesla self-driving rollout could take a couple of months; stock falls
- Superior Drilling Products (SDPI) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesTesla, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!